Our Promise To You
Our Clients Come First
- Act in good faith and with integrity.
- Make financial recommendations that we feel are in the best interest of our clients.
- Clearly state the terms of an engagement and any conflicts of interest that could compromise the impartiality of our investment advice.
- Treat everyone with respect.
We Believe in Excellence
- Maintain a high level of knowledge across all major financial planning disciplines.
- Respond promptly and accurately to client service requests.
- Bring in outside professionals when clients have a need for advice in areas such as long term care and risk management, taxes, estate planning, and property & casualty insurance.
We Serve Our Community
- Our staff members support numerous worthy causes throughout the Lincoln area, including Junior Achievement, Kiwanis Club of Lincoln, Nebraska - Lincoln Center, Lincoln City Food Bank, Lincoln Exec Club, St. Mark’s United Methodist Foundation and United Way. Bob also serves as a Board Trustee for the Wyuka Funeral Home and Cemetery.
- Regularly quoted in national and local newspapers, Bob Fitzsimmons believes in educating the public through a variety of media. His radio commentaries about financial issues on KFOR AM have made him a familiar “voice” for many Nebraskans. (Go here http://www.fpwmfirm.com/about/prior-years-news-worthy-articles for links to transcripts of his advice.)
- We believe in advancing the standards and professionalism in our industry, especially at a time when the public’s trust has been hurt by a time of economic challenge. We serve on industry boards and committees, and speak at industry conferences.